Zepo Commerce Technologies is the brainchild of IT and marketing wizards with years of experience in assisting businesses thrive on ecommerce platforms. We provide complete assistance on e-commerce solutions, catalog management, mobile app services, content management and many more!
If you simply adore the internet, then we could be the company you love to be in. Show us what you got, and we will be in touch with you soon to set up an interview.
We are currently searching for a motivated, passionate, innovated and experienced Project Manager to join our creative team. As a Project Manager, you will need to work closely with our clients to understand their requirements, and coordinate with our very own designers and developers from design to programming completion.
Be part of something great today!
Scope Of Work
- As Associate Project Manager should be able to handle client questionnaires and proposals about the company
- Analyze and disseminate requested content to applicable subject matter experts (SMEs) to provide responses and ensure requested content is provided in a timely manner
- Collaborate effectively with the Information Security Officer and client support teams
- Manage expectations with client facing teams
- Attend/facilitate the internal coordination meetings to determine the response requirements, deliverables and deadlines, as needed
- Provide high-quality responses in a clear and organized manner according to request specifications
- Communicate clearly and consistently with stakeholders about ongoing work.
- You will own the roadmap, supporting your long term vision for the future that is coupled with tactical execution
- 5+ years of project management experience in software development
- Must have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent command over written and spoken English
- Ability to comprehend subject matter relevant to business / industry topics
- Manage to create long term relationships with clients
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Design/structure research products
- Write research reports, white papers, prepare presentations
- Introduce research process enhancement
- Must work independently and in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his/her experience in the digital industry and simultaneously grow together with our company.