Senior Software Developer - Java/microservices/spring Boot
Zepo Commerce Technologies is the brainchild of IT and marketing wizards with years of experience in assisting businesses thrive on ecommerce platforms. We provide complete assistance on e-commerce solutions, catalog management, mobile app services, content management and many more!
If you simply adore the internet, then we could be the company you love to be in. Show us what you got, and we will be in touch with you soon to set up an interview.
Involved in full development lifecycle of the server components from architecture and design to deployment and integration with other services and products. We are looking for comprehensive experience in building and production support of various REST services.
Be part of something great today!
- Understand and influence the adoption of evolving microservice architecture in the global application platform
- Coordinate release management and bug triaging and conduct bug fixing
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts and monitoring libraries
- Make technical design decisions with little supervision
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation
- Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies and processes
- 5+ years of experience working with Java & Spring framework
- Very strong in J2EE with SPRING framework expertise with Spring IO, Spring Boot
- Should have extensively worked on Microservices & Hibernate framework
- Should possess experience using AWS (EC2, S3, Amazon DynamoDB)
- Good to have experience on MongoDB, Node.js, Angular5
- Understanding of micro-services architectures, RESTful API design
- Effective communication skills, ability to work well in a collaborative, team environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and be prepared to work outside normal working hours when necessary
- Deep understanding of relational databases such as MySQL
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his/her experience in the digital industry and simultaneously grow together with our company.