Senior Web / User Interface (UI) Developer
Zepo Commerce Technologies is the brainchild of IT and marketing wizards with years of experience in assisting businesses thrive on ecommerce platforms. We provide complete assistance on e-commerce solutions, catalog management, mobile app services, content management and many more!
If you simply adore the internet, then we could be the company you love to be in. Show us what you got, and we will be in touch with you soon to set up an interview.
Working on exciting new products and using the latest technologies to deliver outstanding innovation, technical expertise and professional and effective solution development. If you have a passion for outstanding UI and delivering an excellent customer experience then we would love to hear from you.
Be part of something great today!
- Create Web applicationfront end as per design comps and information architecture
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
- Minimum 4 of years of experience in developing consumer-facing web based applications
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and workarounds
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient code and delighting users with best in class UX
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up environment
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his/her experience in the digital industry and simultaneously grow together with our company.