Technical Consultant / Lead
Zepo Commerce Technologies is the brainchild of IT and marketing wizards with years of experience in assisting businesses thrive on ecommerce platforms. We provide complete assistance on e-commerce solutions, catalog management, mobile app services, content management and many more!
If you simply adore the internet, then we could be the company you love to be in. Show us what you got, and we will be in touch with you soon to set up an interview.
Confident and dynamic self-starter, with a good command of English, excellent customer relationship management skills and presentation skills. Applicants who are currently holding on to a Team Lead or Developer role is encouraged to apply as well.
Be part of something great today!
- Responsible in translating requirement from Functional Analyst or Tender Document to solution architecture design
- Involved in selecting the most appropriate technology and tools to meet requirements
- Evaluate latest technology and tools and work with development team on the technology roadmap and technology refresh
- Responsible in preparing technical proposals for IT solution tender
- Partner with Product Development team to match detail designs with high level designs to meet requirements
- Partner with Product Development team as a leader on the execution of the solution development till completion and rollout
- Support Business Development Team in pre-sales and RFQ response and project costing
- Engage customer to understand their requirements
- Provide innovations and value-add to our customer helping them to fulfill their business requirements
- Provide help and consultancy to our customer in addressing their technical concerns with respect to our product and solutions
- Provide solutions to our customer focusing on innovations, improving efficiency, problem solving and our product
- Propose solutions and innovations to customers via presentation, demo or Proof-of-concept.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in presales technical consultation
- At least 2 years of software development experience and relevant experience in system development and implementation in PHP, framework, mobile apps environment.
- Good knowledge of databases, Object-orientated and web application concepts are essential.
- Exposure to the following will be preferred:
PHP with laravel, YII, CI framework
Web & Application Servers
Business Process Management
Web Services (e.g. SOAP, REST)
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his/her experience in the digital industry and simultaneously grow together with our company.